- Advocated successfully for enacting laws that:
Protect athletes in contact sports by requiring a medical release to return to play (HB 15)
Create the first State of Alaska-funded brain injury services (SB 210)
- Developed and maintain a statewide TBI Resource Directory
- Provided information and referrals to more than 1,500 Alaskans since 2007
- Developed TBI information packets distributed to every hospital in Alaska
- Hosted an international brain injury conference in 2010 and 2014
- In 2012 created the annual Brain Institute, with support from the Trust Training Cooperative, which provides comprehensive brain injury training to statewide professionals.
Not finding what you are looking for? Contact us.