WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!! Volunteers have the opportunity to:
- represent ABIN at Health Fairs, conferences, training and community events.
- provide support in the office by answering phones, building informational packets, providing support for in-house trainings and events.
- assist with the planning and organization of fundraising events.
- serve as a board member or a member of a Board work group.
- assist with public testimony on issues critical to services available in Alaska.
- collaborate with the staff on upcoming training topics.
- build a support group!
- bring your ideas to us!! Tell us how we can better serve the community!!
If you are interested in volunteering, please call our office at 274-2824 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not finding what you are looking for? Contact us.